OBGYN in Schenectady and Capital Region
Providing High Quality Gynecology and Obstetrical Care to women near Schenectady and Clifton Park
Telehealth Video and Phone Visits Now Offered! : Click Here To Read More
As per Governor Cuomo:
All individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19 into NY, NJ, or CT must quarantine for 14 days.
For travelers who were in another state for more than 24 hours:
- Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure from that state.
- The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
- On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain seek another COVID test. If both tests come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.
For travelers who were in another state for less than 24 hours:
- The traveler does not need a test prior to their departure from the other state, and does not need to quarantine upon arrival in New York State.
- However, the traveler must fill out the traveler information form upon entry into New York State, and take a COVID diagnostic test 4 days after their arrival in New York.
We are complying with Gov. Cuomo’s new executive order on public nose and mouth coverings. We now REQUIRE that individuals cover their nose and mouth with either a mask or a cloth face covering.
**Please bring your own mask from home as our supplies are limited.
We continue to follow recommendations made by the Department of Health and the CDC to maximize safety to our patients and employees as we face the current Coronavirus pandemic.
VISITORS & ILLNESS:
We continue to ask that if you have a fever, cough or any reason you may have been exposed to the coronavirus, to reschedule your appointment. If you plan on coming to your appointment, please come to the visit alone unless you are a minor or are bringing a translator. Please do not bring your children, family members or friends with you.
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding during this time. We are all in this together! Thank you!
Since 1983, the Obstetricians and Gynecologists at CareNet Medical Group have been providing high quality and personalized health care to women in the Capital District of New York. Our mission is to provide exceptional obstetric and gynecologic care in a friendly and private environment. CareNet Medical Group provides comprehensive pelvic exams, Pap smears, prenatal support, and family planning services. In addition, we treat incontinence and endometriosis, providing full treatment plans. We strive to create a partnership with our patients that promote the health and well-being of women in all phases of life. All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
We Are Proud to Introduce Our New Genius 3D Mammography Machine!
Genius exams with SmartCurve breast stabilization system are clinically proven to significantly increase the detection of breast cancers. The 3D mammography machines also help decrease the number of women asked to return for additional testing. Schedule an appointment for Genius 3D Mammography today!